This is an exciting opportunity of the right Web Developer / Software Engineer, where you will not only get involved with development but you will also be speaking to customers to understand their requirements.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Communicate with internal and external clients to ensure development projects meet their requirements and are delivered to agreed timescales.
• Help develop and maintain the company’s internal IT platforms.
• Regular communication and consultation with management team colleagues on commercial, technical and operational issues via formal and informal meetings.
• To be responsible for self-development and to participate in the company performance management process.
• Build effective internal and external relationships.
• Prepare documentation for internal and external use
As a Software Engineer, you will be working on leading technologies, like Vue.js and on interesting projects from inception through to release.
You will have a lot of say on which projects you take on, and this is a role that would particularly suit someone that likes to get involved in all areas of a project and how it fits in with the wider business. There is also an opportunity to carve out a niche if a certain tech or business area particularly interests you.
This is a permanent position based in Hertfordshire and is paying a salary of up to £60,000 plus benefits.
To see all our new vacancies, as they arise, please subscribe to our Twitter feed @NWPeople or see the home page of our website.