Lead C++ Developer / Senior C++ Developer - Reading based.
Lead C++ Developer / Senior C++ Developer - Reading based. Working in Windows OR Linux OR Unix...
Due to the nature of this work all candidates must be British Nationals, and already hold or be eligible to hold UK Security Clearance to SC level or higher. Lead C++ Developer OR Senior C++ Developer needed with stron WINDOWS OR LINUX OR UNIX SKILLS for my Global Corporate Consultancy client working on Government contracts. The ability to be SC cleared here is needed.
Your future duties and responsibilities for the ideal Senior C++ Developer is:
• Working with the relevant project technical architect and design authority to maintain the correct technical direction of the project
• Designing, building, and maintaining efficient and reliable C++ code with Windows or Unix or Linux
• Development of the next generation software
• Basic Database systems - indexes, filters
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
You need to have proven experience of:
• C++ Software Development
• Windows / Linux / UNIX development environments
• Development, testing and deployment lifecycle
• STRONG COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
• The ability to become SC cleared due to the nature of the work.
The clients projects are based in our offices or at a client site but may require travel to other locations. The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients?
We have some exciting opportunities for Lead C++ Developers who are looking to join our Space, Defence Intelligence business unit. We need developers based in multiple locations, working for a range of clients and at different security levels.