IT Project Manager - Cloud, Identity & Access Management (IAM, IDAM).
IT Project Manager - Cloud, Identity Access Management (IAM, IDAM), Network, Infrastructure etc. Any Prince 2 methodology a bonus.
My leading Global Construction Engineering Client based in Central London seeks a dynamic, seasoned professional and astute IT Project Manager who has proven track record of Implementing and Rolling out Cloud, Infrastructure, Network, Identity Access Management (IAM, IDAM) Disaster Recovery Projects. The ideal Project Manager will have 6-7 years solid Project Management experience and approx. 3-4 years solid Cloud (Azure or AWS) Identity Access Management (IAM, IDAM) experience.
My client is embarking on an array of Cutting edge projects, so the ideal IT Project Manager must have excellent grasp on Implementing Cloud based projects (Azure or AWS) as well as implementing Identity and Access Management (IAM, IDAM) solutions. ANY Disaster Recovery (DR), CISCO CISE, IDS, NETWORKING AND INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS A BONUS BUT NOT ESSENTIAL.
The ideal Project Manager will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills but also the ability to articulate professionally to an audience of technical and non-technical staff. EXCELLENT STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT SKILLS NEEDED. Any Prince 2 certification is a bonus in the post.
Again, key attributes needed for the ideal IT Project Manager are as follows:
• 6 years + Project Management experience
• Proven track record of implementing Cloud (Azure or AWS) and Identity Access Management (IAM, IDAM) solutions
• Excellent Stakeholder Engagement skills
• Prince 2 working principles and methodology. Any certification in Prince 2 a bonus
• Any Disaster Recovery (DR), IDS, Cisco CISE and general Networking/Infrastructure project experience a bonus but not essential.
To see all our new vacancies, as they arise, please subscribe to our Twitter feed @NWPeople or see the home page of our website.